Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kevin Durant

So I am walking around Parque del Retiro, minding my own business when I see these very tall men riding bicycles. I see one of them and think "Wow that looks like Kevin Durant" but didn't think much of it because they were going by super quickly and I only saw his profile for a half second. Also, who expects Kevin Durant to be in Madrid? 
Thirty minutes later I am walking to my apartment and guess who is hosting a street basketball game 2 blocks from my apartment? Kevin Durant. 
I feel like an idiot. Why? Because for 3 days I have seen this basketball court being set up for something with a huge poster of Kevin Durant on the sidelines and all around the walls. Clearly I didn't put two and two together. 
I could have taken Snapchats with Kevin Durant in Madrid...

No comments:

Post a Comment